Friday 1 February 2013

Churning process for butter

We normally collect malai from milk and store in refrigerator and take butter.Almost everyone is familiar with the process.

The main idea is not telling about the process of taking butter,

1.I normally use the traditional method of using wooden churner do it with hands,it takes little bit of time but I  wanted to follow that process..

Reason behind it:
1.usually we use electric churner and take butter,accepted,but in our hands there are accupressure points and each has its own benefits when you activate it.

2.So in older days knowingly or unknowingly they were following this method and they were healthy as well.

3.They walk in bare foot also,even foot has accupressure points.

4.So my father said one day about this accupressure points and I use my hands to do most of work  .

It is my elders practice which they suggested and I am not able to wholly relate to medical field.

No comments:

Post a Comment